- STUPID PUNT! A 500/1 correct score shot to sink Manchester United and backing a Stewart Downing hat-trick to fund your late Christmas spree
- Has your club supplied one of the top 10 worst football Christmas presents of 2014?
- Feisty one you are! Newcastle play Sunderland this weekend, but is the Tyne-Wear derby the UK’s most aggressive derby game?
- Top of the tree: Find out what it means if you’re top (or bottom) on Christmas day
- Liverpool v Arsenal: History suggests the scousers will lead but may not win, and that throws up a 10/1 value punt